Al Case is the founder of Monkey Boxing.
- Began Martial Arts in 1967.
- Studied Kenpo, Karate, Wing Chun, Aikido, Tai Chi Chuan, Pa Kua Chang, Northern Shaolin, Southern Shaolin, weapons, and more.
- Became a writer for the Martial Arts magazines.
- Was asked to write a column for Inside Karate.
- Designed Matrixing (first and only science of the Martial Arts)
- Discovered Neutronics (philosophy of the martial arts based on Matrixing discoveries.
- Has written over 20 books on the martial arts. and 50 novels, books on algebra, language, and so on.
- Has produced over a score of martial arts videos.
- Has written over 2,000,000 words on the martial arts, which makes him, without doubt, the most prolific martial arts writer of all time.
- Webmaster for MonsterMartialArts.com, FreeBruceLee,com, FreeMartialArtsOnline.com, and many other websites.
In Monkey Boxing you will learn:
- the exact science behind the basics
- MANY unique drills
- how to ‘Roll the Wall’
- a completely original method of freestyle (Rolling Fists)
- forms that have never been seen before
- methods of increasing speed
- the exact scientific concepts behind the martial arts
- how to use the drills in other arts
- how to align other arts with the original concept
- how the various techniques align with other arts
Have a great work out!