Al Case is the founder of Monkey Boxing.
- Began Martial Arts in 1967.
- Studied Kenpo, Karate, Wing Chun, Aikido, Tai Chi Chuan, Pa Kua Chang, Northern Shaolin, Southern Shaolin, weapons, and more.
- Became a writer for the Martial Arts magazines.
- Was asked to write a column for Inside Karate.
- Designed Matrixing (first and only science of the Martial Arts)
- Discovered Neutronics (philosophy of the martial arts based on Matrixing discoveries.
- Has written over 20 books on the martial arts. and 50 novels, books on algebra, language, and so on.
- Has produced over a score of martial arts videos.
- Has written over 2,000,000 words on the martial arts, which makes him, without doubt, the most prolific martial arts writer of all time.
- Webmaster for MonsterMartialArts.com, FreeBruceLee,com, FreeMartialArtsOnline.com, and many other websites.
In Monkey Boxing you will learn:
- the exact science behind the basics
- MANY unique drills
- how to ‘Roll the Wall’
- a completely original method of freestyle (Rolling Fists)
- forms that have never been seen before
- methods of increasing speed
- the exact scientific concepts behind the martial arts
- how to use the drills in other arts
- how to align other arts with the original concept
- how the various techniques align with other arts
New videos will be released every week. You can email any questions to Al Case at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will either answer you by email, or, if appropriate and necessary, address the question in a video. It is that simple.
What this means is that you can take advantage of over 50 years of experience, tap into the most unique discoveries in the martial arts in the history of this planet, and all for $2.50 a week. That’s $10 a month. Compare that to the price of lessons in a single, non-original concept (monkey see monkey do) martial art.
Have a great work out!